Monday, March 21, 2011

New Life/Just a thought...

Many of us just move in our day to day lives simply observing, reasoning, and then casually concluding. We seldom stop to think about why certain situations occur in our atmospheres or even why we were chosen to be a part of it. This has been my experience. For whatever reasons I had begun to look at life in a day by day fashion instead of viewing it as my teacher.

These past few days have caused me to reflect on my purpose again and thrust me into actively pursuing life instead of being a passive bystander. Once you get a chance to witness new life as I have this past week with the active birth of my baby cousin, Carson J'shon Furman, you begin to appreciate life more and praise the Life Giver at a greater fervency.
Just a thought...
"Heaven Sent" by Henry Lee Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment